Tuesday 15 March 2011

Barry M 3 in 1 Nail Paint Review



I'm always on the search for the best way to make my nail varnish stay on for longer and I think I've finally come across a product that can really help ...

The Barry M 3 in 1 Nail Paint is a basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener all rolled into one. Using a coat underneath your chosen nail polish and then a coat on top when the polish is dry really helps keep the colour in place for longer and it gives a gorgeous shine too!

My nails are usually put to the test when I have painted them and I was pretty impressed with how they held up after I used the 3 in 1 Nail Paint.

The Barry M 3 in 1 Nail Paint is available here for only £2.99.

I don't think I'll need to look elsewhere for a clear nail polish ever again! Perfect!

Thanks Barry M!!

No comments:

Post a Comment